Friday, June 24, 2011

Congrats to a Bestie!

So my first lady bestie is now engaged! Like ring on finger. Like WHOA. And I am just SO excited I can't even tell you! This is one cute couple. Don't you hate it when you don't really like your besties partners? Not a problem. This man is sweet, can cook, handy around the house, and smart! (Doctor, what!) And my bestie? She's just a sweet ball of love and prettiness and loyalty and dedication, and SMART. Great couple? Yes. I only hope they settle down near me so that I can visit them for dinner parties. (Obviously I will visit them wherever they go, as I have already proven with trips to Dublin Ireland, and Hamilton Ontario. And despite the fact that Dublin is much further than Hamilton, it may have been easier to get me there!) It's just that I will go more often. And that's a win win situation for... my tummy.

1 comment:

  1. awww its so great knowing you love your bestie and her hubby to be.

    thats important.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails