Monday, April 4, 2011

PlayBook


RIM's new PlayBook looks pretty great to me! Now, I'm no teckie. I might even be what you call a "late adopter". My first smartphone was the iPhone 4. Which means I missed out on all those other fancy phones which came before it. But what I do know is that I want to watch HGTV shows off their website while it bed, and I know that the iPad can't do that. (I've tried on the boy's). The PlayBook however supports flash. Wicked. Which means I can watch Sarah Richardson to my heart's content

I don't have TV. Don't judge me. I get my media content where I can. But you can feel free to watch this ad for the PlayBook and judge it. Judge it all you want.

1 comment:

  1. I am on the fence about this.

    I am a blackberry girl, but I think I need to see the playbook in real life to see if it is worth it. esp since the screen size is a lot smaller than the ipad.

    and its more for the business person than someone who wants to enjoy the other features the ipad brings...

    I am so confused!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails