Friday, April 8, 2011

Jetsetting in Style





Less than a week until I start jetsetting all over North America (and beyond?) While it's been 6 weeks since I've been on a plane (it actually feels like it's been longer!), I soon will start a 8 flights in 7 weeks jaunt crisscrossing across North America. I do seem to spend most of my time between coasts. Toronto>LA>West Palm Beach>Toronto>Calgary>Vancouver>Toronto and the wildcard, a yet to be decided vacation. Paris? New York? Chicago? Costa Rica? Only time will tell! The downside of so much travel? All the times on planes! I'm not one to schlep onto planes in sweat pants and hoodies, but neither do I look quite as refined as these ladies above. Let this be my inspiration! If I'm behaving like a jetsetter, I had better look like one! 


(P.S. I'm not really cool. I just like to sound like I am by throwing the word "Jetsetter" around. Forgive me?)

Mango S/S 2011 Lookbook by Terry Richardson
found via
RDuJour

1 comment:

  1. How do you manage to do all this jet setting?! I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails