Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Green Sushi Salad

With the coming of spring I've been feeling the need to do a little life revamp. This usually happens around this time of the year. I've been trying to increase the healthy things in my life. Not that I'm cutting out drinking or eating out or croissants, but just trying to do a little more of the good things that I already do. Drinking more tea. Actually going to yoga/pilates. Eating more greens. Eating less sugar. (Who am I kidding? I am failing miserably at this one!) My new favourite thing is to make a GIANT salad, and pack it into a few containers for lunches at the beginning of the week. I lug them all to work at once, and that gives me healthy lunches with very little effort for the rest of the week. This week's salad I tried? This veggie sushi salad. Doesn't it look fantastic? Mine doesn't look as pretty, but it sure does taste good.

This delightful recipe and photos are from Green Kitchen Stories. You should definitely check them out if you're interested in eating a little greener!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails