Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What To Wear: Coachella

Guys! In exactly one month I will be at Coachella in California. That's right, Boyz Noise, Cee Lo Green, Chemical Brothers, Crystal Castles, Interpol, Kings of Leon, Lauren Hill, Robyn, The Black Keys, The Pains of Being Pure At Heart, Rural Alberta Advantage. And that's just the FIRST DAY. Throw in some Kanye, Erykah Badu, Scissor Sisters, Chromeo AND MORE and you've got yourself a sweet ole' time. But of course, me being the planner that I am, am already starting to wonder What Should I Wear To Coachella? My first inspiration outfit on Nicky Hilton above. Striped shorts and a loose fitting top with a jaunty cap and large sunnies. I'd have to wear different shoes though. Wedges are cute, but not for three days of standing and jostling in crowds! More ideas to come later!

Also, just to be clear, if I can't find a good small cross body purse I'm pretty sure I'm going to be all nerdy and rock a fanny pack. How else will I keep my visine, money, snacks, camera, sunglasses and other items safe and hands free? Yes. I said it. Fanny Pack.

2 comments:

  1. OMG I died just a little when you said you will see Erykah Badu....my IDOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't hate on the fanny pack! You can get a cute Gucci one (or a faux) and wear it across your chest.It's cooler that way!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails