Sunday, December 26, 2010

Home Tour: NYC Couple








This home tour isn't so much about the home as the...well... the New York Times. I'm not the only person who loves spending Saturday mornings in bed with a handsome man and the New York Times (The Globe is an acceptable substitute)? I get style, front page, travel, business and arts. You get anything else as long as you read me the interesting and important FACTS you find. And if we were to make it a perfect fantasy 'handsome man' would bring me a soy latte and breakfast in bed. And breakfast would include bacon. And there would be a puppy who wouldn't try and eat my breakfast or knock over my coffee. And I would possibly own the very stylish NYC apartment I was sleeping in.
*Sigh* A girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails