Thursday, December 9, 2010

Gift List: Gifts That Sparkle



Gifts That Sparkle In The Night



1.Aubin & Wills: Sequin-embellished mini-skirt
2.Brilliant Earth: Petite Channel Set Round Sapphire Ring
3.Brilliant Earth: Round Diamond Stud Earring
4.J Crew: Mythica Bracelet in Crystal
5. Diane von Furstenberg: Irina glitter-embellished suede sandal
6. Kate Spade: Crystal Constellation Necklace

 Have you started thinking about what you want for Christmas yet? Both the mom and the boy have asked me... So I'm starting to make a list! More gift lists coming up, if you're looking for ideas! 
(Not just for me silly, Christmas is about GIVING!)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful collection! I like everything and specially fourth and fifth I like most among all.
    Thanks for sharing such adorable collection. Hope these all collection will gifted to me by someone.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails