Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to My MOMMY


It is my mother's birthday. Once again she is turning... 36! (Please note she does not try and give out this impression, this is an age I have assigned to her since she was actually 36, and will probably always assign to her.)

Very excited to make a fancy dinner for her tonight. The menu includes Scallop Cerviche, Linguine with Shellfish, and a Lemon Meringue Pie.

A mildly ambitious meal, especially on a week night, but wish me luck!

I'm also excited to give her her gift. This is my first year where I've really spent a lot more than I should have (or rather, the first year when I've had a 'real' job, and therefore can justify spending a lot more than I should have). But I saw the gift, and I though... My Mommy Must Have This!
And so it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails