Monday, May 30, 2011

The Way To Have a Happy Life...

...is to be so busy doing what you like all of the time that there is no time left to think about whether you are happy.
True. Story.
I've been a busy girl. Work has been a whirlwind of late nights and working weekends. But today. TODAY I am on vacation. In fact I have this ready to be sent, and if I'm lucky, I'll hanging out at the airport when this is posted. (If I'm unlucky I'll miss my flight, like I did on the way to Coachella! Eeks!) I hope to fill my little vacation to the North East United States with food, fun, drinks, shopping, dancing, walking, and pastries. All the things that make me happy!
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. How is it possible that you get to jet set alll the time?

    you and I need to have a chat because I want to do what you do for a living.


    glad you are happy!

    Happy Monday indeed :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails