Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ode To My Purse

Can I just say that I love my purse? I got it years ago in Miami when I was on a girls week. I knew I what I was looking for, but I didn't know where I would find it (answer: Neiman Marcus). I was tired of people mistaking me for an undergrad student. I blamed it on the backpack I carried with me to work every day. It was time for a REAL bag. A PURSE. A purse with purpose. A purse that was not covered in logos. A purse that was classic, not trendy, but cool, not dowdy. A purse I could throw over my shoulder when I was riding my vepsa (that was an important part). Was I asking too much? Maybe. But then I saw it. Large enough to carry my lunch, gym clothes, or my laptop. A grown up purse. Years later it's leather is still beautiful, and I receive compliments on it all the time. It was meant to be.
(This is for my Lady M who was with me when I bought the purse, and also is the purse lady to end all purse ladies.)

Cole Haan Aerin Work Tote

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails