Saturday, October 23, 2010

When Life Give You Lemons...

Been busy busy busy! Took some time off the working train Thursday night to attend a screening of Casablanca (love), and the a fun little Toronto Fashion Week runway show. Who feels fancy? (Moi, obviously!). It's nice that I got a little adventure in, because this weekend is going to be all work and no play ~well, except for a family dinner, and a housewarming... but other than that NO PLAY. And while I toil away at the office, the boy is taking his Licensing Exam. Yuck! We are a fun bunch, no? But that's ok. I am just thinking ahead to what I will use my lieu time for that I will get for all the overtime hours I've been putting in this month. Perhaps travel and cupcake baking? Perhaps.
via wehearit

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails