Friday, June 15, 2012

New Purse?



What is it, purse central over here? I'm still on the hunt for a mid sized bag/satchel.Once again I have specific requirements which is making it hard to find! I need a shoulder/cross body strap (for when I ride my bike or my vespa), but ideally it would also have a top handle. I want it dressy enough that I can use it in the evening, but roomy enough that I can carry everything. (Wallet, make up bag, keys, umbrella...sometimes a pair of flats.) Marc by Marc Jacobs has a few cute options that are more in line with my budget than most of the bags I am ogling. Here is what I'm considering. (May try and hold off until my trip to Boston in July... everything is cheaper in the States!)

P.S. If you're like me and like to look at what people carry in their purses take a look at my Pinterest Board Purse Contents!

MARC BY MARC JACOBS: Classic Q Lil Ukita
MARC BY MARC JACOB: Petal To The Metal Voyage
MARC BY MARC JACOBS: Too Hot to Handle

1 comment:

  1. Tara- you may want to check out the Kate Spade outlet- I got my crosbody bag there- its black nylon with gold accents, so can be dressy ish. it holds EVERYTHING- from my wallet, makeup to my son's crocs and matchbox cars, which we must have on us at all times! I have a bad picture on my blog, but I saw it in May at the Kate Spade outlet. I got mine at Nordstrom Rack. I only mention it bc I was also considering the Marc Jacobs but couldn't justify the price! The Kate Spade was $120.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails