Friday, January 7, 2011

You Go Girl

Happy Friday! This week has been going pretty well, if I do say so myself. THREE trips to the gym and I tried a new form of exercise (pilates... the kind with springs and straps), plus more cooking at home than usual. Salads and soups and fruit, oh my! (Please don't think I' haven't also been indulging in chocolate and cookies...I never stopped that!) Top that off with cleaning out my closet, and vacuuming, and I'm off to a rolling start! Now I'm not some sort of freak who expects this behaviour to continue once I get into The Busy Time, also knows as February through April, but it does feel nice after a gluttonous holiday break!Next on my To Do list? This weekend=Sleep. If I can accomplish that, I'll be doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails