Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What To Wear?: Christmas Party Edition



It is certainly NOT too early to start getting excited about Christmas.

Yesterday I recieved my first holiday party invite, which is especially exciting because I consider this particular party to be one highlight of the Christmas season. It's a multi-generational party with babies to grandparents, and friends of all those in between. There is nothing to lovely as a big beautiful house full to the brim with good cheer. (Plus it's an open bar).

The only question is... what to wear? I could wear something casual, but I never give up a chance to dress up pretty. Here is one option I have come up with:

Marc Jacobs Duchesse satin zip-embellished dress
Michael Kors Nude Patent Leather Pumps (I'm thinking of actually buying these!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails