Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday Home Tour: California Ladies

 
 Well, I have not been super good about posting regularly this month, have I? Well, everyone has to fall off the bandwagon sometime, and what with my apartment move last month, going out of town, cottaging, having drinks on patios, and you know, working, it's just been a busy whirl wind! But now that it's heading towards fall (it's not here yet!) I'm going to try and get back in the inspiration groove! I'm also going to try and include more "original content", but since I am not a great photographer, we will see how that goes. Anyway, for those still reading, thanks for sticking with! Hopefully more bright smiles will come your way!

Oh yeah, and check out this sweet apartment featured on Apartment Therapy! I love seeing homes of roomies, because that's sort of how I still live. I'm not in the grown up housing situation yet. Also, I like to see how two people's different styles are expressed in one space. Lovely.

See more photos of the house in Santa Barbara, California here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails